- Explore the wonders of nature in your back yard.
- Embrace our Ecology, breathe in the sights and sounds of nature.
- Take time to stop and smell the flowers, hug a tree, touch, feel and taste our edible plants and fruit, take a walk; listen to the birds and the wind.
- Practice developing your senses to appreciate the beautiful mystery of life in our world.
- Celebrate the rich diverse biology of our landscapes.
- Acknowledge and recognize the tremendous value of all animal life in our environment; the birds, bees, butterflies, bats, frogs, even snakes and bugs.
- Identify what matters… what moves us. Learn what interests, excites and inspires the child in all of us. What stirs our soul? The fountain of youth is here in the waters of our life. It is our blood, our life force and energy… moving through all things.
- Don’t take it for granted. Love and respect our precious natural resources.
- We are rewarded for our awareness as conscious human beings.
- Learn to read and love the landscape like the first Americans, The People of the Dawn.
Do you need help with Ecological Landscape Restoration in the Westchester and Fairfield County areas?
At John Jay Landscape Development we employ a network of Associated Professionals includes Architects, Landscape Architects, Designers, Engineers, Wetland Scientists, and material research and development people dedicated to improving our world, lives and landscapes. As a landscaping contractor we are proud to bring our professional landscaping services to Westchester and Fairfield.